YouTube is currently the streaming service that the music industry loves to hate. But for almost everyone, it is also unthinkable to go without the video behemoth as a marketing channel. After all, YouTube now has over a billion users – almost one-third of all people on the internet. More YouTube stats:
- Every day 1 billion people watch videos YouTube.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).