NU-X has announced its new Atlantic delay & reverb pedal. The new pedal comes with three classic delays and three classic reverbs, plus a bonus “Shimmer” effect.
The pedal—which comes with NU-X’s latest Core Image Technology, allowing for pro-level sound enhancement—features an inside routing control between its effects and a Serial Mode, with which guitarists can create a deep-reflection reverb with wet or dry repeats or split their guitar signal, and add both effects in parallel chain. Each effect will be mixed with separated dry signals.
- 3 Delay Effects – 70’s Analog, 60’s Tape and 80’s Digital
- Delay Level, Time and Repeat
- TAP TEMPO w/ Tap Subdivision Options
- 3 Reverb Effects – Spring, Plate and Hall
- Reverb Level and Decay
- Plate Reverb with Shimmering Effect
- TRS Input – Effect Loop Connection via Insert or “Y” cable
- Input Level Switch (-10dB / +4dB)
- Parallel or Serial Output and Inside Routing
- Stereo Output
- USB Port for firmware updates
The MAP of the Atlantic delay & reverb pedal is $149. To learn more, stop by nuxefx.com.