The Music Business Association today confirmed that their popular Music Biz Conference is returning to the Music City, Monday, May 14 thru Thursday, May 17 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. 2017 was the conference’s highest rated event ever, with the majority labeling it as “Excellent.”
The Music Biz Conference is returning to the Music City, Monday, May 14 to Thursday, May 17 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
Some raves from 2017 attendees:
- 96% felt attendance was worth the investment of time and money.
- 96% gave our programming top ratings.
- 95% said meeting and networking opportunities benefited their businesses or careers.
- 95% said that they planned to attend Music Biz 2018.
- 94% would recommend attendance to a colleague or friend.
Here is a recording of a live interview I did live on stage at Music Biz 2017 with Richard Burgess, the CEO of a2IM, the American Association Of Independent Music. (LISTEN)