Just in case your budget didn’t allow you to soak up the sun walking the Boulevard de la Croisette, it’s still possible to follow all the action at Midem 2017.
1. In video
You’ll be able to watch Midem 2017 live in more ways than one!
- New this year: Facebook Live! We’ll be streaming all keynotes, the Midemlab winners announcement and the Blockchain & Copyright panel, here
- Via a series of videos presenting a day in the Midem life of three of the biggest stars of the show
- Some 70 conference videos will be uploaded from Cannes, so you can watch them on YouTube just a few hours after they end in Cannes.
2. In text
This very blog will once again be home to reports of all kinds. A concerts wrap to start off your day with the best of Midem by Night; a conference wrap mid-afternoon (courtesy of the venerable Music Ally team); and more conference tidbits throughout the day.
Not forgetting Twitter: the official @midem account will be the place for conference livetweets and much more. Speaking of which, here are the hashtags!
#midem, plain and simple, for anything about the show (add #MAA for the Midem Artist Accelerator, #IMA for the International Midem Awards, or #bynight for anything nocturnal. Well, almost anything!) Not forgetting #midemlab for our startup competition.
We’ll also be sending out a daily email of Midem 2017 highlights; not to be missed.
Also new this year: you’ll be able to sign up for live updates directly in Facebook Messenger!
3. In pictures
Last but by no means least:
- Midem’s official Instagram account will show you the brighter side of music, via pics, videos and – new this year – Instagram Stories
- Official photos will be updated in real time on flickr. So you don’t miss a trick!