Confused about the best ways to release music online? From selling direct to fans, to selling on stores like iTunes and Amazon, there are many options. But getting your music up for sale is the easy part. The key is to have a strategy for where your music goes up for sale, and when.
Join Bandzoogle team members Dave & Allison for this free webinar to find out which platforms you should focus on, how to maximize your revenues, and how to drive more music sales.
Hypebot is proud to be a media sponsor of this free webinar series.
During the webinar you’ll learn:
- The best places to sell your music online to maximize revenue
- Where & when you should make your music available for sale
- Which tools to use during each phase of your album release
- The biggest mistake artists make when releasing an album
- Ideas and strategies to drive more sales of your music
- Lots of additional resources will be shared throughout the webinar, plus several Q&A breaks to ask any questions you have!
Date: Wednesday, September 27th
Time: 12:00pm EST
RSVP to the webinar here.
*Can’t make it to the live webinar? No worries! Just register to get a replay link to watch the webinar anytime.