We recently got the scoop on new Valentine’s Day-themed contest from EarthQuaker Devices, where one lucky winner will receive a Space Spiral Modulated Delay Device.
Here’s some info from the company:
Listen up, lovebirds! Valentine’s Day is on its way and we’ve found that lovin’ feeling! To spread the love, we’re giving away a Space Spiral Modulated Delay Device in the #EQDatingGame!
Starting February 1, EarthQuaker Devices will post a new #EQDatingGame question on Instagram (@earthquakerdev). There are five questions total, so tune in each day for a new question and another chance to win.
Participants have until February 13 to post their video(s) answering each question. Only one entry per question, please, for a total of five entries per individual.
Please feel free to share the contest, as well as submit your own entries! You never know … you might get lucky.
Here’s how to win:
- Follow us on Instagram (@earthquakerdev) for the #EQDatingGame question of the day!
- Post your #EQDatingGame video answering our question on Instagram through February 13! Answer as many questions as you’d like. One entry per question, please.
- Include the hashtag #EQDatingGame and tag @earthquakerdev
- Visit our profile link and sign up for our mailing list!
- We’ll announce the winner on Valentine’s Day!
- The winner gets a Space Spiral Modulated Delay Device!
Visit earthquakerdevices.com/eqdating-game for more details on the contest.
For the latest on EarthQuaker Devices, visit earthquakerdevices.com.