WINTER NAMM 2014: EHX TORTION JFET Overdrive/Preamp
The new TORTION JFET Overdrive/Preamp is the new flagship overdrive pedal from Electro-Harmonix.
Described as “a database of great tone,” the EHX TORTION’s full complement of features and controls make dialing in the right guitar sound intuitive — whatever the era — from vintage to modern.
EHX TORTION features and specifications:
- JFET Overdrive for tube-like response and tone
- Boost switch with independent Volume and Gain controls for two-channel flexibility
- 4-way Pre-Gain selector, plus Treble, Middle and Bass for complete sound control
- Usable as a preamp — balanced XLR output with cabinet emulation
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- 9.6DC-200 PSU included
The EHX TORTION pedal features a U.S. list price of $198.67.
The post WINTER NAMM 2014: EHX TORTION JFET Overdrive/Preamp appeared first on Guitar Noize.