REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
- DJ Shadow Releases First Officially Monetized BitTorrent Bundle
- An Insider’s Look Into Streetwear and How Musicians Fit Into The Scene
- Spotify Sees More Than 13 Billion Streams in the U.S.
- Social Media Check-Ins At Major Music Festivals Signal Next Phase For RFID Wristbands
- Hypebot & MusicThinkTank Invite You to Get More Involved
- Hypebot News Briefings on RebelMouse
- The Week In Music Publishing 7.27.12
- InfoGraphic: How the Internet has Changed The Music Industry
- Can One Million Fan Interviews Recommend Music?
- Chirpify Brings L.A. Music Executive On Board for Twitter Commerce
- Ticketfly’s $22 Million Round to Fund Expansion
- Popkomm Convention Calls It Quits After 23 Years
- Radio.SC Creates SoundCloud Radio Stations Based on Specific Users
- Creative Music Tech: Passion Pit App EP, UBYK iBook & Pajama Club 3D Kinect Video
- Passion Pit’s New Album App Is a Win For Fans
- New Live Nation Data Shows Mobile’s Major Impact On Live Events
- Robert Plant, Pete Townsend & Brian May Want ISPs, Search Engines and Online Advertisers to Do Their Part to Stop Music Piracy
- YouTube Star Conor Maynard to Release Major Label Album After Two Years of Pro Development
- Want A Job at Sean Parker, Ari Emanuel & Oliver Luckett’s Stealth Social Startup TheAudience?
- WhoSays Receives $12 Million in Funding for Celebrity Social Media Tools
- MySpace to Relaunch with Even Stronger Focus on Music