Line 6 Sonic Port Guitar Audio Interface for iOS
Sonic Port™ delivers inspiring guitar tones and best-in-class audio quality on your iPod touch®, iPhone® and iPad®. Jam with the tones of your favorite artists, connect keyboards and speakers to create your mobile studio, or plug into your amp and play live. Every time, Sonic Port gives you pro-quality sound with GarageBand®, Line 6 Mobile POD®, Jammit® and other CoreAudio music apps.
Sonic Port digital interface
- Up to 24-bit/48kHz audio quality
- 110dB dynamic range on guitar input
- 1/4” guitar input
- 1/8” stereo line input
- 1/4” mono-stereo guitar/line-level output
- 1/8” stereo headphones output
- Compatible with GarageBand, Jammit and other CoreAudio music apps
- Powered by your iOS device—no additional power supply or batteries needed
- Includes detachable 30-pin dock connector cable and Lightning connector cable
Mobile POD app (free download)
- 32 amps, 16 effects and 16 speaker cabinets
- Over 10,000 presets designed by artists, Line 6 and other players
- Built-in chromatic tuner; Auto Mute lets you tune in silence
The free Mobile POD app brings these legendary tones to your iOS device. Mobile POD includes over 10,000 presets designed by artists, Line 6 and other players, so you can call up the right tone in an instant. If you want to go further, you can mix and match 32 amps, 16 stompbox and rack effects, and 16 speaker cabinets for an impressive array of sounds. The intuitive interface makes it easy to tweak and save your custom tones. Mobile POD also lets you play along with your iTunes® library* using your custom tones.
Simply plug your instrument into the 1/4″ guitar input, launch GarageBand, the free Line 6 Mobile POD app, or another CoreAudio app, and start playing. Pro specs—up to 24-bit/48kHz audio quality throughout, and 110dB dynamic range on the guitar input—translate to full, powerful guitar tones.
Sonic Port also transforms your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad into a complete mobile studio. Track keyboards, mixers, CD players and other iOS devices using the 1/8” stereo line input. Plug in your favorite headphones and hear your audio in stunning clarity. You can even connect powered studio monitors via the 1/4” mono/stereo guitar/line-level output.